Friday, July 3, 2009

Finding beauty in the unexpected..

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

~Nathaniel Hawthorne




Every thing was unexpected. Suddenly from the debris of life, the long forgotten story pops up again, just to create ripples and to vanish of, as quickly as a stormy night never to be repeated again. Why is God testing us all? Why is life led to an angle from where it becomes difficult for you to decide? Why is this unnecessary confusion when you are hundred percent sure of your decisions? Why is this courtesy of happiness granted not to many?

If life is a song why can’t all sing it? If life is hurdle, why can’t all overcome it? If life is a dream, why can’t all chase it? If life is light, why is it surrounded by darkness? If life is love, why can’t all express it? Is that just we have forgotten to word it correctly or to understand what life is to life itself?

Here I stand as a prayer to be answered.. a promise to be kept.. as an intention to intrude into my heart and soul… a desire to be fulfilled.. as an idea in development ready to spring in to life.. to love to love and many more. Repeatedly I keep on asking me this questions just to discover few more loaded words adding itself to the already existing list, which are no longer just mere words to me, but an experience, a sense of feeling of being with and growing with it. With each new experience I am growing stronger. Trust me I feel I am getting closer to God. The distance between us is blurring and I am growing perfectly in love with him. His light is shining as my soul, bringing in that perfect radiance out of me which I can also see reflecting from other.

How we say that we don’t love one another, when the same light is being reflected from you and me, speaking the unique language of love. Though it may not have touched perfection, but what is perfection...it is just a myth, and could be termed as a perception defined subjectively. So why to stick on to the idea of perfection lets work on perception part and get it corrected.

May be I was not perfect in my approach but I am sure that maintaining success is not a one time achievement. My experiment for creating endurable relationship will continue, though I may have to face failures. I am believer, a believer in its truest sense. After all, no chord of life remains untouched by love, in short love touches all. Be that love, that light, yourself, which world can look forward to, whenever they forget to believe in the magical power of that word.

In one way or other we all are “Sapnoka Saudagar”, who comes to this world spells some magic and go with out giving any prior notice as we had come to existence in this world. Came from where..and vanishes where; all is known to just one ‘Saudagar’, who weaves all these magical dreams and he is the one who directs the role plays called “Life”, characterized by us on this beautiful earth.





5 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Awesome, inspiring!.. your best so far

Unknown said...

hey really good one yaar......... i was touched

Unnikrishnan Menon said...

Great ro hv u writing after a gap..i guess i had disappeared from blogosphere for sometime too.

As for the article..im glad theres a fellow believer. one of the basic points ppl miss in life is tht we are made of the same material, the same power, the same light....

as usual, elegant! pls keep writing more and im glad to have contemporary thinkers!!

i too hv updated my blog, so chek it out and gv ur inputs!!

Regards..always

Rupa said...

Hey ,
An Awesome blog.. :-) :-)
Beauty in knowing something unknown..

Sreedevi Menon said...

Thank u Rupa :)